Qatar Airways jobs.. Qatar Airways is the national airline of the State of Qatar. Based in Doha, the Airline’s trendsetting on-board product focuses on: comfort, fine cuisine, the latest in-flight audio & video entertainment, award-winning service and a modern aircraft fleet averaging around 5 years of age.
Qatar Airways jobs
What jobs are required?
- Service Associate (Waiter/Waitress)
- Till Assistant
- Electrical Engineer
- Cabin Crew Recruitment | Goa, India | 2023
- Customer Services Agent – Ground Services | Recruitment Event| Algeria
- Reservations Agent – Oryx Garden Hotel
- Senior Food & Beverage Hostess (Arabic Speaking) | Qatar Duty Free
- Security Agent CCTV and Access Control
- Administration Assistant
- Baggage Services Agent | Ground Services |
- Graduate Developee – Corporate Communication (Qatari National)
- Qatar Airways Scholarship Programme – IT Studies
- Front Desk Agent – Oryx Garden Hotel
- Graduate Developee – Human Resource – HIA (Qatari National)
- Cabin Crew Recruitment | Warsaw, Poland | 2023
- Recruitment Event | Tunis – Tunisia |Sales Assistant | Qatar Duty Free
- Qatar Airways Scholarship Programme – HR Studies
- Graduate Developee Engineering
- Technical Projects Officer
- Graduate Developee – Human Resource – HIA
- First Commis Chef (Cold Kitchen)
- Graduate Development Program – HIA Data Science (Qatari National)
- Graduate Developee – HR Talent Development – HIA (Qatari National)
- Cabin Crew Recruitment | Lisbon, Portugal | 2023
- Cabin Crew Recruitment | Paris, France | 2023
How to get jobs in Qatar Airways?
Here are some tips on how to get jobs in Qatar Airways:
- Visit the Qatar Airways careers website. This is the best place to start your job search, as it lists all of the current openings. You can search by job title, location, or department.
- Create a profile and upload your resume. This will make it easier for recruiters to find you when they’re looking for candidates.
- Tailor your resume and cover letter to each job you apply for. This will show that you’re interested in the specific position and that you have the skills and experience required.
- Practice your interview skills. Qatar Airways interviews are typically behavioral, so be prepared to answer questions about your past experiences and how you would handle certain situations.
- Be persistent. Don’t give up if you don’t get the first job you apply for. Keep applying for jobs and eventually you’ll find the right one for you.
Here are some additional tips:
- Use social media to your advantage. Follow Qatar Airways on social media and connect with other employees. This is a great way to learn more about the company and to network with people who could help you get a job.
- Attend recruitment events. Qatar Airways often holds recruitment events in different countries. This is a great opportunity to meet with recruiters and learn more about the company.
- Get certified. If you have the required skills and experience, getting certified can give you an edge over other candidates. Qatar Airways recognizes a number of certifications, so you can check their website to see which ones are relevant to your desired position.
I hope these tips help you get a job at Qatar Airways!
How to apply?
You can apply here:
Follow us for more jobs: