You as a Senior Project Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Doha, Qatar. You will be leading the execution of medium-size projects and ensuring that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi Energy policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
Project Manager Jobs in Qatar
What are your responsibilities on the job?
- Leading the project team allocated to the project.
- Ensuring that the portfolio of projects is managed consistently.
- Ensuring that Hitachi Energy policies are consistently followed.
- Creating work plans and tracks costs or estimates in one’s area of responsibility.
- Completing risk and opportunity assessments and ensuring implementation of resulting actions in one’s area of responsibility.
- Project execution and preparation of project reviews.
- Managing assigned resources for activities.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Your background required for employment:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering and Hitachi Energy PM certification or similar.
- 8 years of experience as a project manager.
- Experience in dealing with the cultural diversity of a global business environment.
- Proven knowledge in SAP PS, MS Project, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams and other software.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask across many service projects.
- Excellent communicator and management of customer relations.
- Must be self-motivated with a high level of creativity.
- Proven negotiation skills in interaction with internal and external customers.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
Follow us for more jobs: