We are looking for an experienced Holiday Homes General Manager to oversee the daily operations of our Holiday Home Company as well as provide strategic direction.
GM is responsible for for all aspects of operations, to day-to-day team management and overall company targets to grow our property portfolio. You will plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business.
Therefore, the ideal candidate will be a team player and an effective leader, able to set examples and foster a climate of cooperation. The goal is to enhance customer dedication and expand our clientele by strengthening our brand awareness. You will be reporting to the CEO.
Experience: 5 + Years in Hospitality Management and minimum 2 years UAE experience in Holiday Homes.
• Supervise work at all levels (sales, guest relations, admin, property onboarding) and set clear objectives
· Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits.
· Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
· Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
· Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
· Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
· Manage on-going profitability of the properties ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
· Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the management.
· Deliver budget goals and set other short- and long-term strategic goals for the properties.
· Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.
· A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
· Closely monitor the business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
· Recruit, train and supervise team
Skills and Qualifications:
·A university degree in hotel management or a related field
· Previous performance evaluation experience
· Working knowledge of human resources processes
· Proven experience in a managerial role
· Strong decision-making capabilities
· Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
· Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
· Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
· Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: from AED 10,0000 per month plus bonuses
Thank you for browsing jobs through our website. We wish you success in finding the job you are looking for You can also follow our official accounts on the following platforms: