Vacancies in Qatar.. We are now seeking an exceptional Inspector – Mechanical to join our award winning team based on our project in Qatar. This critical role will be responsible for undertaking inspections on site in accordance with the mechanical related Inspection and Test Plans (ITP’s).
Vacancies in Qatar at KEO International Consultants
What is the required job?
What are the required conditions?
- Attending to Inspection Requests (IR’s) submitted by the contractor and take appropriate action in a timely manner.
- Reviewing submitted shop drawings against contract drawings and specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international best practice.
- Reporting any works carried out by contractor found to not be in accordance with approved drawing and specifications and report to stakeholders for appropriate action.
- Monitoring quality of works and assess the safety at site including health and environmental issues, ensuring compliance with contractual / QCS specifications and safety and health risk assessments.
- Maintaining records for daily activities on site including progress photos and ensure they are readily available for inspection as and when required.
- Preparing surveillance report(s) for deficiencies of work found at site and non conformance reports (NCR) if required in view of the development of events.
- Checking and ensuring effective co-ordination between discipline related works and all other disciplines.
- Providing technical input and experiences to resolve any discipline related issues on site that may arise.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 10 years’ career experience partnered with a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- UPDA/MMUP certification is required.
How to apply?
Follow us for more jobs: