Project Manager in Qatar.. The Project Manager oversees construction projects, including coordinating employees, subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding with quality, on schedule and within budget. This position develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
Project Manager in Qatar
What are the required conditions?
- Total 16 year(s) On Job 8 year(s) GCC 4 year(s)
- Project Management L4
- Creates Strategy – Proficient
- Project Planning L4
- Drives Performance – Proficient
- Construction Budgeting L4
- Develops Future Leaders – Proficient
- Commercial & Residential Construction L4
- Contingency Workforce Management L4
How to apply?
Follow us for more jobs: