Mechanical Engineer in Qatar..Worley Petroleum is looking for a mechanical engineer to work in Qatar with a good salary of all nationalities.
Mechanical Engineer in Qatar
What are the required conditions?
Technical and Industry Experience
- Excellent technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its clients.
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the mechanical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and mechanical engineering specific software.
- Extensive technical and practical experience in mechanical engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- Candidate shall possess strong design, engineering, execution, pre commissioning, commissioning, of Refinery, Cracker, petrochemical & integrated complex Ideal candidate shall have proven experience in
- Rotating equipment’s to like of : APi, Non API Pumps, Compressors, Blowers, fans, Air cooler, Turbine,
- OSBL/ Utility Packages: Boiler, Cooling Tower, IA, PA, N2, Demin Water, BFW, WWTP, spent Caustic treatment , Thermal oxidizer, Fire water, Flare package
- Professional from combined experience of EPC, EPCm, PMC with exposure to O&M is welcomed.
- Experience in Completing minimum of 1 Cracker + petrochemical / polymer complex in lead role is required
- Experience in PMC role is a must, as a minimum should have completed 1 PMC role from project commencement to start up.
- Candidates shall demonstrate experience in managing FEED and EPC contractors.
- A multi-disciplinary and strong team player is essentially looked for, who will be able to guide & advice the Owner and the same time logically challenge the FEED / EPC contractors whilst protecting the Owners interests.
Required Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training “Mechanical Engineer in Qatar”
- A recognized and relevant engineering degree.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering; management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent.
How to apply?
Follow us for more jobs: