Qatar jobs.. To be responsible for a range of mandatory data driven assessments, analyses, model developments and system enhancements in AML/CFT and Sanctions area, including (a) development, testing and tuning of sanctions screening rules/settings for payments and customer screening in Firco; (b) development, testing and tuning of AML transaction monitoring scenarios in OMNI; (c) conducting periodic enterprise-wide AML/CFT business risk assessment; (d) conducting ongoing AML/CFT product risk assessments; and (e) calibration of the bank’s customer risk grading system (RGS).
Commercial Bank of Qatar jobs
A Senior Manager is required – AML/CFT Risk Assessment Form
Information about this job:
- Excellent data analysis skills – ability to analyze large volumes of data (including complex and unstructured transactional data) to draw meaningful conclusions driving further decisions.
- Advanced skills in the use of MS Office, MS Visio, databases and on-line search tools.
- Excellent practical knowledge of leading AML transaction monitoring and sanctions screening systems and technical solutions.
- Strong knowledge of international AML/CTF & Sanctions laws & regulations and best practices.
- Ability to understand and comprehend financial products and complex AML typologies and patterns
- Strong communication skills to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to details; ability to quickly and accurately process and/or analyse data
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent research skills including experience with online search tools.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong writing, analytical and communications skills.
- Ability to make decisions independently and solve problems.
- Ability to build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including regulators.
Your background required for employment:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- At least 7 – 8 years of relevant experience in Anti Money Laundering or Sanctions in international banks.
- Proven experience of development and tuning of AML transaction monitoring scenarios and sanctions screening rules/settings.
- Proven experience of conducting periodic enterprise-wide AML/CFT and Sanctions business risk assessments.
- Prior experience of professional presentations to senior management and large audiences.
- Prior experience of interacting with external stakeholders, including regulators and vendors.
How to apply?
You can apply here:
Follow us for more jobs: