Electrical Engineer in Qatar.. About Brunel: A strong global network, connecting the most talented and experienced professionals to current and ground-breaking projects. With more than 120 offices and more than 12,000 professionals worldwide, we provide people and workforce services that transform global projects in life sciences, traditional energy and infrastructure, future mobility, mining and renewable energy.
Electrical Engineer in Qatar
Information about this job:
- Coordinate, control and validate all Project Maintenance & Inspection Engineering Contract (MIEC) activities in collaboration with MIE Contractor, COMPANY Maintenance & Inspection Departments and MIEC Lead;
- Ensure compliance of MIEC activities with COMPANY specifications / standards and local legislation;
- Throughout the Project, control and ensure follow-up of Electrical engineering activities in line with MIEC;
- Review and validate the Maintenance Work Instructions;
- Review and validate the selection, supply chain and inspection of all operating spares, held at Company and / or Contractor warehouses at start-up and the delivery and inspection of specific tools and capital spare parts;
- Provide assistance to the MIE contractor Work Package leaders with regards to Maintenance issues;
- Review technical documentation as required and provide comments / feedback in Electronic Documentation System (EDMS);
- Maintain regular communication with COMPANY Project Management Team, EPCIC Engineering Team and Yard / Construction Sites;
- Provide technical support and assistance during and after the start-up of the new facilities for all MIEC related issues;
- Support the management, as required, of designated Contractors ensuring compliance with COMPANY HSE & Maintenance Procedures and Policies.
Your background required for employment:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Petrochemical, Refining, Oil & Gas Exploration & Production or similar industry in Electrical Engineering role;
- Experience of Risk Based Maintenance (RBM) preferably in the Petrochemical, Refining, Oil & Gas Exploration & Production or similar industry;
- Experience with CMIMS;
- Familiar with COMPANY/Total Energies standards, relevant Codes and Standards and EDMS;
- Fluent in English (listening, writing and speaking) and its technical vocabulary;
- Computer literate;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to work in a complex and multicultural environment;
- Available for missions as necessitated by Project;
- Medically fit to travel to Offshore Oil & Gas Platforms;
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET certification.
How to apply?
You can apply here:
Follow us for more jobs: